04 January 2011

New Year...New Blog


For the new year I decided to start a new blog. I realized that I wanted my blog to include more than just fitness/health related posts, so I gave my blog a little makeover by giving it a new name and a new look. I am still very interested in fitness and health, but I am also interested in a whole lot of other fun stuff I would like to share with you. Some of that fun stuff includes cooking, crafting, creating, traveling, taking pictures, hanging out with my family and just enjoying life as it comes.

So...here it goes...

Today is January 4. We are already 4 days into the New Year and so far so good. I decided to celebrate my evening by indulging in a couple of my favorite evening treats....

Tazo Chai Tea and some Walker's Shortbread Cookies....



Happy New Year and Happy Blogging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment