13 April 2011

To The Birthday Boy Pt. 2-Beatles Birthday

My son turned three years old on April 3rd. In celebration of those three amazing years we decided to throw him a Beatles(the band) Birthday Party. I'm not sure why or how, but my son has become an avid fan of The Beatles. He knows all of the band member's names, can sing along with a lot of their songs, and cannot go a day without requesting to listen to their music in the car. I don't want to brag, but my son has great taste in music. How many three year olds do you know that are excited about having a Beatles Birthday Party?

After much agonizing over details and driving my husband crazy for the last few weeks, I somehow managed to pull it all together. I will say that without my husband's help and support I would have never been able to pull it off.

So, here are the pics. I hope you enjoy it. I also wanted to give a shout out to Hostess with the Mostess for some GREAT ideas for the party.

The Food
Full view of Center Stage

Yellow Submarine Twinkies

My husband made the description cards (i told you he was awesome)

The Cupcakes on Record Stands

More Beatles Decor

Beatles Buttons

Swag Bags

The Birthday Boy with His Beatles Shirt

The Last picture is a teaser for his next birthday party. If you can figure out what is in his hands then you will know what is coming for April 2012!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment