19 September 2009

Running Week

I am officially announcing today as Running Week on AFF(Amy Fights the Fat) :) Running week is going to be dedicated to counting down the days until I run my first 5k. I have decided to run in the Race for The Cure. The race is next Sunday.Click here for a link to the race details! I am very excited, but also very nervous. Today, a friend and I actually went to run the course just to see if I had it in me. We ended up running the course in the rain, but it went well. I only had to stop for a breather one time. I have faith that next Sunday I will be able to run the whole course without stopping.

For Today I am going to leave you with an article I came across on the Women's Health Magazine web site. It is 101 tips for running. These are some great tips to follow and the tips are for runners in any stage whether you are a beginner or a long time marathoner.

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/running

1 comment:

  1. Great article!
    I will be thinking and praying for you this weekend! HOWEVER, I know you'll do great. :)

    ReplyDelete