08 January 2012

Hello, 2012

It's a new year, 2012! I figured it was about time that I get my blog back up and running. What would the year 2012 be without another blog dedicated to food, crafts, and life? I'm not sure, but we won't have to worry about that because SendTheStars is ready to rock 2012!!

I have had a couple big changes take place over the last couple of months that I am very excited to share with you. For some of you it will be old news, but I thought it would be a great way to start off the new year with two big announcements, are you excited? Well, the first announcement is that my husband and I bought our first house!!! We started the adventure on November 9th, 2011 when we found a house that we could just not pass up. We ended up moving in on Dec.17th, a little over two months later. Since then things have been crazy, but we are slowly unpacking all the boxes and setting up our new little homestead. It's a small house, but one that we can make our own. I am so excited to be able to change it and decorate with our own little personal touches. Here is a picture of our new humble abode :)


The next big announcement is that my husband and I are expecting a new baby in August 2012!!! We actually found out the day after we moved in to our new house. I honestly knew for a while, but finally broke down and took a pregnancy test on Dec. 18th. Right now I am 8 weeks pregnant (It's still kinda early) and totally feeling it. As you know I have been trying to stay healthy and fit for a few years now and now that I found out I am pregnant I find myself not wanting to exercise and I am already craving everything that is bad-ice cream, french fries, and ALL carbs. This will be a true test for me. I am already obsessing about gaining weight, but at this point it's going to happen and I just have to be careful to not let myself get carried away. That is another reason that I wanted to start my blog back up. I am hoping to be able to blog about my successes and failures along the way.

So here is to a new year and new adventures to blog about and share with you. I can see lots of baking, cooking, crafting, and home decorating in my very near future.

Happy New Year!!!

My son on New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment